Good luck to all Green Party candidates in 2015

Readers, I will first of all officially confirm that I am the validly nominated Green Party candidate for Hemel Hempstead (in case you are not already aware).

Please view and like my campaign page (if you have Facebook) to see why you should vote me on 7th May if you live in the Hemel Hempstead constituency. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alan-Borgars-Hemel-Hempstead/645396582258758?ref=hl

I am also very pleased to say that across the UK, there will be 575 Green Party candidates altogether from the UK's Green Parties, meaning almost nine seats out of every ten in the UK have the chance to vote Green in the 2015 general election-the highest ever :)

Our current poll ratings of 5% are also the highest the Green Party has seen shortly prior to a general election. I wish all Green candidates standing locally and/or parliamentarily the best of luck and I positively believe the Green Party can win more seats, and give the people an honest voice in Parliament.

Regards, Alan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My analysis of the Swedish general election of 2022

On the 2020 Serbian election: Why a boycott will only worsen things there

On the Spanish regional elections of 2023-a warning for progressives