Green Songs and Poetry: I see love so green and verdant


I see love so Green and Verdant: (can be sung to the tune of 'Falling In Love Again')

My dearest love,

My beautiful white dove,

I see love so green and verdant.

And I do know,

Within this natural glow,

Our love shall be so radiant.

Chorus

I want to dance with you

Like moths around bright light,

As love looks luminescent

Within this morning light,

Once I was lost,

Wandering and in despair,

Now that you are here,

I see love so verdant,

That nothing now can even compare.

Chorus

I want to dance 'round you

Like moths around bright light,

As love looks luminescent

Within this morning light.

Let us be together,

Like birds of a feather,

Even in these hard years,

Of suffering, strife, and fear,

I can give love so green

Like no other thing here.

 





 

 



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My analysis of the Swedish general election of 2022

On the 2020 Serbian election: Why a boycott will only worsen things there

On the Spanish regional elections of 2023-a warning for progressives